First AML's secure web form enables safe collection of customer due diligence documentation.
First AML will request any documentation related to an entity, for example a copy of your Trust Deed, as well as any individual documents, for example a certified ID, which are not collected through our Electronic Identity Verification Form through this form.
This article will walk you through the steps of how to complete the secure web form as well as troubleshooting tips.
If you require additional help, please submit a ticket & our Support Team will be in touch.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Detailed Description
Step 1: Submit information
- Open the email from First AML within your inbox
- Click the green box "Submit information"
Step 2: Get Started
- Click the green box "Get started"
Step 3: Click Dropdown
- Navigate to the "task" you wish to upload information for, and click the downwards arrow circled in red below.
Step 4: Drag and Drop / Browse
- Once you see the below screen, either drag and drop your documents directly into the box, or click "browse" to open your files.
Step 4a: Upload Document
- If you have selected "Browse", locate and click the relevant document from your files
- Once you have clicked on the relevant document, click "Open" (as shown below)
Step 5: Submit
- Once you have loaded your documents, select "Submit".
Please note that the form will allow you to submit your documents even if you have not loaded documents for every "task".
If you do not have all of the required information at this moment, please upload what you currently have and submit the remaining information when you can.
Step 6: Complete
Once you have pressed submit, you will see the below confirmation screen:
Acceptable File Types:
The size limit for document upload is 50MB
- Google Chrome - version 79 +
- Safari - version 13.1 +
- Firefox - version 72 +
Error "Please provide a Source of Wealth statement":
If you are experiencing this error, you will need to enter text into the text box highlighted in red (shown below).
If you have uploaded a written statement from your solicitor or accountant, please type "Refer to the attached statement", or provide an explanation as prompted by the grey text.